Welcome to Area "D"
The Community Service office works for you in Okanagan Falls, Kaleden, Upper Carmi, Heritage Hills, Lakeshore Highlands, Vintage Views, Skaha Estates, Apex, Twin Lakes, St. Andrews-By-The-Lake and NE Vaseux Lake.
With a large and diverse economic and demographic area; whether you live, work or play here, our office is open to assist and guide you to the right resources.
Open Monday - Friday
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Closed on Statutory Holidays
Call us at 778-515-5520
From Beaches to Bluffs - What's going on in Area D?
Okanagan Falls Town Centre Plan - Public Open House
A Public Open House is being held tonight at the OK Falls Elementary School to provide local residents and property owners with an overview of possible amendments to the "D-2" Official Community Plan bylaw No. 2603, 2013, related to the OK Falls town Centre Plan.
The Open House will be a drop-in format, with poster boards set up to present elements of the draft Town Centre Plan. The Link below directs you to the Project website. If you would like further information, please contact Brad Dollevoet, Development Services Manager.
- CAMPFIRES in BC are BANNED
- New Kaleden Bus Stop
- Short-Rayed Aster
- Wildsafe BC is a program designed to reduce human-wildlife conflict through education, innovation and cooperation.
- Cycling Network - Looking for a good mobile app for cycling which includes road cycling routes, the KVR and Similkameen rail trails and destination mountain bike areas?
- Okanagan Falls Landfill hours
- Curbside Recycling Calendar